Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What Pastor's Wives Endure...

Oh my goodness, it's been a long time since I wrote anything on here....can it be that "things" have slowed down and become peaceful?

Let's just say it's been quiet.
I like quiet.

I have been thinking more and more about all the lies that we are bombarded with as pastor's wives, I've just not had anything 'riveting' to share. Jonathan mentioned the other day that I pretty much summed everything up when I spoke to the wives at the Acts 29 Bootcamp in Houston this past September.

The theme of the conference was "ENDURE" so I, along with Megan Frazier and Susan Wesley, spoke to future pastor's wives about what the wife endures during her first 2 years of PW'ing.
Soooo, if you'd like a link to this, just email me and I'll pass it along! (robiedodson@yahoo.com)

I hope you're all well!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love a link to that message, as my husband & I are being called to church plant in the next year or two.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete