Sunday, July 12, 2009

Okay, so I've been meaning to visit my blog for a L-O-N-G time...but it turns out, you must have the correct email address and password to login to your own blog. Who knew!?! Well, I finally figured out which address created this blog, so here I am!!!

I learned something REALLY cool Friday night from another Church Planter's Wife - I can't wait to share that with you....stay tuned, that's coming this evening once my little ones are tucked neatly away in their dirty beds that I haven't washed in a couple of weeks...shhhh, please don't tell anyone!

For now, I wanted to post a link to an Acts 29 Bootcamp that is coming to Houston, TX, in September....I just found out that I'll be leading the Women's Track for that....CRAZY!....so I thought I'd let all of you know about it in case you'd like to come out. There are some amazing speakers lined up: Matt Chandler, Matt Carter, Jonathan Dodson (oh, love him, he's my favorite one).

http://www.acts29network.org/event/2009-09-15-houston-boot-camp--houston-tx/

The "theme" for this bootcamp is ENDURE. I am just really excited about this. If you've read any of my other posts, you are well aware that the "enduring" part of all this planter's wife stuff is the hardest for me.

So, check this out - let me know if you can come and I'll save you a front row seat...or a back row seat if you prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment